Membership is OPEN.
Any sportsman can join the West Chester Gun Club. Membership is $100 per year and is valid from April 1 to March 31 of the following year. NEW memberships can be purchased within the current calendar year. If you shoot with us 6 times a year, an annual membership is for you.
Membership for the Whole Family
Each membership is a “family” membership which include the following benefits:
- Membership for the card holder, spouse, children under the age of 18.
- Members in good standing after 1 year are eligible to vote in the club elections &/or run for office.
- Membership entitles shooter to shoot without paying any day fees (excluding ATA or Event Day Fees).
- All family members are required to complete a safety check or lesson prior to shooting.
- Shoot for Member Only trophies during trophy events.
- Throughout the year the club may hold promotions and other events specifically for members.