All memberships include access to our archery range.
Upon completing your archery range orientation you will have access to the pad lock to use the range on the designated days. Archery Orientations completed on Wednesdays.
Enjoy archery at the WCGC but please realize that any violations may result in the loss of archery privileges! Please notify the WCGC Archery Director for a Range Briefing or to identify any problems, safety issues or suggestions. Contact via text – Chuck Matasic at (484) 678-1513.
- West Chester Gun Club Members only.A Range Briefing/Check must be completed prior to using the archery range. NO VEHICLE DRIVING ON THE RANGE OR SHOOTING IN UNDESIGNATED AREAS. Members must relock the COMBINATION LOCK and close doors when finished shooting.
- Archery Range Hours:
Monday Open All Day (Sunrise to Sunset)
Wednesday 4 PM to Sunset
Friday Open All Day (Sunrise to Sunset)
Saturday Noon to Sunset
- To use the range, aRange Use Coupon must be dated and deposited in the Range Box prior to Range Use for every shooter. Guests of members must also complete, sign and place a WCGC liability waiver in the box prior to shooting. These waivers are available on line.
DO NOT SHOOT WITHOUT A RANGE USE COUPON IN THE BOX.
(Range Use Coupons can be purchased for $5.00 each and printed online at or purchased at the Clubhouse when open.)
- Distance shooting line markers are ground level at 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 yards.
- NO BROADHEAD USE please. Field and target points only. Traditional bow, compound bow and crossbow use is permitted. When searching for a lost arrow, lean your bow on the target to alert other shooters that an archer is downrange.
- Enjoy archery at the WCGC but please realize that any violationsmay result in the loss of archery privileges! Please notify the WCGC Archery Director of any problems, safety issues or suggestions. Contact – Chuck Matasic at (484) 678-1513.