- This event has passed.
Turkey Shoot – Day 1
November 9, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
First day of the turkey shoot
Meat Shoot Process
- Each shoot day there will be up to 8 events to participate in.
- Each event has 15 shooters shooting on 3 traps from the 16 yard line.
- The shooters shoot a normal round of trap and all scores are recorded.
- The scores are then listed High to Low and divided into 4 groups, Lewis Class style. (top 3 scores, next 4 scores, following 4 scores, and final 4 scores)
- If your score is at the top of the division line, you win a turkey. If there is a tie, a tie breaking method is used to determine the winner. (see below for tie breaking)
- Winners are given a receipt ticket to claim their fresh turkey on Sunday November 17th.
- Each event cost $20 to participate and a shooter may compete as many times they can squad for.
- Events short shooters will still run but with fewer prizes. (5 shooters = 1 bird, 8 shooters = 2 birds, 12 shooters = 3 birds, 15 shooters = 4 birds.)
- Additional events are available for registration day of the event (not in pre squad) and are first come, first served.