- This event has passed.
April 5, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
April 5th will be our Spring work day.
We ask anyone who is willing and able to volunteer come out and help get our grounds ready for the year.
Items to take care of:
- Rake wads from fields – Please bring a yard rake or leaf blower – limited rakes available
- Trim fallen branches from ice storm – Need some volunteers with saws and loppers (along side the patterning board, and up in the grove by boot road
- Fix ruts in parking lot – Tamp and flatten ruts caused by soggy ground.
- Clean out outdoor speaker – Anyone that can bring a long step ladder – need to clean out a wasp honey comb for the loud speaker over the patio
- Replace indoor speaker –
- Trash pick-up – pick up boxes and other trash that blew down over the hill
- Clean Out & Load Trap Houses – Clean out broken birds and clean up trap machines. Fill houses.
- Edge Trap Paths – Edge the trap paths with the edger
The club will order pizzas for lunch.