West Chester Gun Club is Proud to host the SFC Liam Nevins Memorial Trap Shoot on Saturday April 25th, 2020 at 10:00 AM.
This 50 bird fundraising event benefits Special Operations Warrior Foundation (a ★ ★ ★ ★ charity).
In memory of SFC Liam Nevins. SFC Nevis, a former Owen J. Roberts student, was KIA in Afghanistan 21 Sep 2013. He was a member of the 19th Special Forces Gp (Green Berets).
- $50 per shooter
- Advance ticket sales via website or at the club
- 50 Round shoot, 16 yards
- Lewis Class Available
- Shooting ticket provides entry raffle with door prizes drawn throughout the day. Need not be present to win
- SPECIAL DRAWINGS THE DAY OF THE SHOOT FOR HIGH VALUE PRIZES ($300 AVG. WINNER NEED NOT BE PRESENT)
- Beverages and food donated by local restaurants
- Make checks payable to “SFA 64 or SFA 64 / SOWF “
- Presquading encouraged
- All donations to SOWF are tax deductible to the extent allowed by federal law*
Tickets can be purchased at the club house or via the web at https://www.westchestergunclub.com/product/sfc-nevins-memorial-shoot/
Provide a donation
Are you unable to shoot with us or would you like to provide a donation to allow a disabled vet shoot in the event, please provide a donation by clicking the button below. You can choose your donation amount. – Thank you
Special Operations Warrior Foundations’ roots can be traced back to 1980, when a team of special operators attempted to rescue Americans being held in Iran. A battlefield promise to take care of their fallen brother’s children has grown into one of the most respected and emulated non-profit organizations in the United States. A 4-star rating by Charity Navigator for 13 consecutive years, ranks SOWF in the top one percent of over six thousand charities rated. For more information visit: www.SpecialOps.org
- SOWF requires release from liability be signed by participants at time of shoot.