Renewals and new memberships are now available in our online store.
All new shooters will have to take a safety check or intro lesson.
Our 2019 Membership includes:
- Family membership (Head of household, spouse and children under 18)
- Trap Shooting (pending safety check or lesson)
- Archery (pending safety check and range briefing)
- Special trophy categories during trophy shoots (July, October)
- Monthly Free round drawings
Renew or join today!
New Hats are in!!
Our new hat come in 3 colors (Black, Gray, & White) with our orange broken target design, embroidered with orange thread, and WCGC on the right side. These are solid back hats with flex fit to fit Large and XL heads.
Hat are on sale at the club house. Limited supplies as we have 12 of each color.
Each hat is $30
Thank you to all that braved the storms, waited out the lightning, and then dealt with the heat.
Full results are at the Shoot Results Section
- Club Champion – Jim Cadwell
- Club Runner Up – M. Winigrad
- Open Champion – Charles Galloway
- Sr. Vet – Harlan Gustafason
- Vet – (Bob Kappe & Charlie Adames Shared Trophy)
- Lady Club – Celeste Moore
- Lady Open – Kristen Ray
- Junior – Kurt Willman
- Lewis A – (Bob Kappe & Charlie Adames Shared Trophy)
- Lewis B – Harvey Poole
- Lewis C – Jason Stein
- Lewis D – Elkins Wetherill
- Club Champion – Rick Scholz
- Club Runner Up – Celeste Moore
- Open Champion – James Cadwell
- Sr. Vet – Harlan Gustafason
- Vet – Charlie Suter
- Lady Club – Kristen Ray
- Lady Open – NA
- Junior – Iver Gustafson
- 18 – 21 Yrds – Charles Galloway
- 22 – 24 Yrds – Peter McGowan
- 25 – 27 Yrds – M. Winigrad
A new feature to your West Chester Gun Club membership is use of our archery range.
Access to the range is granted by attending a range briefing on Wednesday night during the open archery time.
Upon completing the range briefing you will be issued an archery membership card and the combination to the lock to open the targets.
Full archery details can be found at https://www.westchestergunclub.com/archery/
Archery Range Hours:
Monday Open All Day (Sunrise to Sunset)
Wednesday 4 PM to Sunset
Friday Open All Day (Sunrise to Sunset)
Saturday Noon to Sunset
If you didn’t make it out to the Birthday shoot, we still have some challenge coins available.
Pick one up at the front desk for $5.
Thank you to the shooters who came out on one of the finest weather days we had this spring to shoot our doubles marathon.
We had 29 shooters and threw 8,400 targets.
Scores are now listed at 2018 Doubles Marathon Shoot Results
It’s membership renewal time once again. Please update your membership online or at the club house.
All memberships need to be renewed by April 3 for voting rights and to maintain your club membership in good standing.
On April 3 your 2017 membership card will no longer be valid and you will need to have a 2018 to retain membership in the club.
Click here to renew your membership online
Thank you for your continued support.
Join Chris Vendel at West Chester Gun Club as he teaches you the art and skill of Doubles.
Chris’ clinic includes:
- Gun Fit
- Self Analysis
- Personalized Instruction
- Shooting Doubles Only
A minimum of 5 Students required with a maximum of 10 for small class size and personalized instruction.
Chris Vendel’s accomplishments include:
- 6 Time NY State 16 Yard Champion
- 10 Time ATA All American Team since 1995
- NY State Only 500×500
- ATA Grand American Doubles Champion (1995, 2010)
- ATA Grand American High All Around Champion (2004)
- ATA Grand American High Over All Champion (2005)
- 10 Time NY State High 16 Yard Average
- Graduate of Colorado School of Trades for Gunsmithing (1984)
Clinic Date: April 7, 2018
Start-End Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Cost: $200 plus targets
For more details and reservation, contact Nick Fantanarosa @ 610-842-6435
April 3 marks the next board of director’s election. We are looking for members who wish to assist in providing their time and skill by sitting on the board.
The job of the board is to promote the sport of trapshooting and protect the wonderful resource we have here in the club. This is accomplished in many ways and looks for a commitment in attending the board meetings on the first Tuesday of the month. The board represents the forward face of the club in how we hold ourselves to the shooting community and neighbors; while discussing matters of operations, promotion, safety, and club health.
If you have an interest in working in continuing the growth and direction of the club, please consider putting your name in for a place on the board.
Please submit your name or the name of someone that may be interested in our elections on April 3. Submit by responding to this email, or speaking with Jason when at the club.
To run for the board, you must be a member in good standing, have been a member for 1 year.