The Board of the WCGC has been working in earnest to open your club on Sunday, May 17th @ 10 AM in the safest way possible.
As we stated before, we need to limit the number of shooters on the property at a time. For this reason, only current members are allowed to come onto the club grounds. You must have your membership card in hand or have a receipt for an online membership renewal form before March 18 (before we started mailing membership cards out).
We are still taking renewals via the online website and mailing membership cards. New memberships will soon be cut off and delayed until operations can allow for more shooters and guests to participate. Please do not delay renewing via the online store or sending checks to the clubhouse.
The club hours will be:
Sunday 10 to 3
Tuesday 3 to 7
Saturday 10 to 2
Please watch the club website for hours and cancellations due to weather.
We will need your full support to help us implement the following guidelines.
- Only current “2020” members or Life members who are shooting will be allowed on the premises.
- Membership cards must be visible and scanned at the cashier.
- Limit of 3 rounds purchased per transaction.
- No guests, visitors or minors under 17 years old will be allowed on the club property – No Exceptions.
- The clubhouse will remain closed and payments will be taken at the window at the far end of the porch. Please bring exact change, credit or check for your rounds @ $6.00 or shells at $7.00.
- Social distancing is mandatory and after you shoot please leave the grounds. We hope to return to the social nature of our club soon, but at this time, the size of gatherings have to be monitored.
- If you do not feel well, stay home.
- We recommend you wear a mask and gloves.
- We will have squad sheets at the traps.
- You must bring your own safety glasses and earplugs.
- There will be no club guns available.
- There is a portable toilet available, bring your own hand sanitizer or antiseptic wipes.
- If you participate at the Club you will do so with the full understanding of any risks involved.