Learn to shoot trapshooting with this introductory lesson package.
- private or small group time with one of our instructors
- 2 box of shells
- 2 rounds of trap (targets)
- use of a club shotgun
- Safety Check to shoot with the club again
2 hours to 2.5 hours estimated time.
Students may shoot another round of trap for $6 +cost of shells if needed and can get the shooting year’s club membership for a reduced price of $40 the day of the lesson.
This course is designed for individuals with some prior experience in firearms and looking to get started in trap shooting. Students may use their own firearms after inspection from the instructor, or one of the club guns. Students will spend 2 rounds with the instructor and estimated 2 hours of time.
- Safety Briefing
- In-depth orientation about shotgun election and ammunition
- Basic Shotgun Fit
- Implications of choke selection
- Live Fire (2 rounds – 50 targets)
- The second round will act as the students safety check to continue shooting as a guest at the club
Students may opt to join the club at a reduced cost of $40 after their lesson (only valid the day of their lesson).
You will need to schedule time with a coach booking on our online lesson reservation system.
This is a voucher download. A link to download your voucher and print will be on your receipt page and in your email. Print the voucher and follow the instructions.
Gift Option Notice
The recipient name, email , and message fields allow you to personalize the gift voucher.
Note: if you use the email address, we will send the voucher to the recipients email address.
Please leave empty if you wish to deliver in person or in the mail.